Migration from Magento 1 decision map
With Magento 1 sunset (end of life) officially from June 2020, many merchants think about where they should to migrate.
So we have developed a decision map that helps you in selection.
It is pretty self-explanatory, but few notes:
- The initial assumption is that you in general like Magento 1 and prefer to stay in Magento ecosystem if possible
- (Updated 30 Oct 2019) If the business is small-to-medium and prefer SaaS over self-hosted platform, we suggest to use BigCommerce
- BigCommerce may be a good option of as B2B SaaS platform
- Magento Commerce used to be called Magento Enterprise Edition, it is a paid version of Magento
- Magento Open Source used to be called Magento Community Edition, it is a free version
Contact us for expert help with migration from Magento 1! We are expert in Magento (1&2) and BigCommerce. Initial consultation is free.
advertisingAustraliaAverage Order VolumeB2BB2B ecommerceBigCommerceConversionDemandwareecommerceHybrisIBM Websphere Commercelanding pagesMagentomagento 1.X EOLMagento 2Magento CommunityMagento EnterpriseMagento MarketplaceMelbournemigrationmobileonline marketingopen-sourceOracleperformance optimisationresearchessearchshippingShopifysite searchSocialsocial mediaUXzoey