When the most of the Melbourne dwellers and lots of visitors enjoyed Melbourne Cup racing, Magenable launched a new client website based on Magento 2 – Mabuzi.
Mabuzi is a Sydney-based business specialising in custom t-shirt printing, uniforms, promotional and merchandising solutions.
Magento 2 replaced a legacy website. The platform was selected due to support of the functionality critical for B2B business:
- Tier pricing (also referred as volume discounts)
- Support of flexible product types included configurable and virtual, which is important to sell both the products and the services
- Support of multiple payment methods including credit card payment, purchase order and bank transfers
- Flexible shipping options available out of the box and enhanced through extensions
- Upselling and cross-selling capabilities
- Possibility to present product variations in easy for multi-select matrix/table
Magenable created Mabuzi website from scratch. The scope includes graphic design, front-end coding (customization of popular stock theme), back end configuration of core functionality, installing and configuring 3rd party extension and custom development of some features.