Express Audit of your eCommerce business
Let us show you how your online business can make a better ROI.
Alexander Levashov, Magenable Business Director, MBA, Magento Certified Solution Specialist
What exactly will you get?
You'll receive an actionable, data-driven analysis of your eCommerce business,
conducted by highly experienced eCommerce consultant with very solid expertise in both
business and technologies.
In our analysis, we will acess the top factors that are critical for your online store success, identify the problems and suggest solutions that help your store to perform better. We go beyond purely digital and conversion optimisation factors (while it is an important part of the job) and take a broader outlook of your eCommerce business.
At the end of the Express Audit you'll receive a written report listing findings and recommendations. the document will be a roadmap, with a list of initiatives that will increase revenue from your online store. You can either have you developer work on the initiatives or you can hire us to help, it is up to you.
Specifically it will cover the next areas:
- Business Strategy review
- Marketing Strategy review
- Typical user flows
- Most important pages
- Mobile experience
- Platform use
Limited time offer
You can order Express Audit for $3,840 plus GST
How it works?
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page. We will come back to you within one work day to assign a time for a kick-off meeting.
- Payment needs to be in advance via bank transfer or credit card (invoice will be provided).
- Before the meeting we send you a short questionnaire that you need to complete and send back to us at least one work day before kick-off meeting date. You'll also grant us a read-only access to your Google Analytics or similar web analytic system
- If you are based in Melbourne, we will meet you in person, if not we can have a phone/Skype conference for project kick-off. The kick - off meeting is all about understanding your business.
- We will conduct an Express Audit - do the research and analysis and compile a report with findings. It takes one-two weeks.
- We can schedule with you a presentation time, where we present you the findings (in person/ phone/Skype)
Express Audit from Magenable is a great choice for you if:
- You want to improve your eCommerce business, but not sure how
- Your online store is based on Magento, but there is no in-house Magento expert in your organization
- You need a broader outlook to your eCommerce business than typical digital agency can provide
- You need a fresh look from qualified experts, because you feel that you have run out of ideas
- You have varying opinions about your online store and need independent advice
Or you just need a get a qualified advice about how to improve your online store from two of very experienced eCommerce professionals and Magento Certified experts
What people write about working with our consultant?
My company recently employed services of Magenable to conduct a full website audit on our site.
We could not have made a better investment. Alex first worked with us over a few days to get a thorough understanding of our business and our landscape. This was very important and something I feel many developers overlook when giving feedback as to what needs improvements. Only after Alex had a sound understand of what we where about did he begin to to conduct his analysis.
The report we received at the end was very comprehensive. Not only did it show its findings and clear succinct recommendations it also showed data and logic as to how he reached them. What was also very important to us was that the findings where not trivial improvements but were all based on increasing sales or improving securities.
Alex further divided these action plans into degree of difficulty and time that they would take to implement.
I strongly recommend this to any business that relies on their website for sales and feel that they are not doing everything to their best of their ability. Alex and his team will surely find many improvements that will pay dividends over and over again once implemented.
CEO, Queen of Tickets
It's a joy working with Alex - he has a good understanding of the clients' businesses, which was integral to the way he managed his projects and was very conscious of recommending what's right for the client.
Great at budget and time keeping, has good working relationships all round internally and externally, works autonomously which is a fantastic trait as a senior member of the team.
Executive Producer, Holler
Alex worked with me at MassMedia Studios and then later in the merged Holler/MassMedia businesses. He is one of the rare few producers and project managers who can both demonstrate strong capabilities in client services as well as technical management. He profitably ran our Melbourne office for 2 years, quite autonomously, being key contact for our client base without much need from management other than the occasional escalation or decision. We could rely on Alex to get whatever was needed done, not allow scope or budgets to creep and importantly, take up the slack when Sydney had overflow (regularly). I would recommend Alex to anyone seeking a strong senior producer/project manager and would happily vouch for him for any verbal reference required
Commercial Director, MassMedia Studios
Alex was a dedicated and reliable account manager for the Brotherhood's large and complex website. His knowledge and understanding of our requirements was terrific and he was always willing to help out with practical advice and recommendations. Apart from being an expert in his field, Alex is a personable and customer service oriented person and one of the best web producers I've had the pleasure of working with.
Digital Marketing Manager, Brotherhood of St. Laurence